Files

Kenneth McDowell

17 Jan, 2022 10:47 PM

I've been a GS member for a long time. I do not use it as much as I have in previous years, never-the-less. I had created a lot of goal maps. However, when I log in I can no longer see those maps. Why. not ?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 17 Jan, 2022 11:52 PM

Hello Ken

Good to hear from you again!

Don't worry: all your goalscapes are still in the Goalscape Online product you used before. To access them, you need to use the Goalscape Online app; if it is not already installed on your computer you can download it here.

When Goalscape Online starts you will see the familiar sign-in screen (see screenshot); and when you sign in there all your existing Online goalscapes will appear in your workspace (or, if Closed, will be available from the list under the Home tab).

Your Goalscape subscription gives you full access to the new web app as well as to Online. So if you want to 'migrate to the new world' you can easily transfer your Online goalscapes there – see the video + instructions on our blog. Please note this is currently a one way process and there is no sync: changes made to a goalscape in the web app will not be reflected in the original version in Online (and vice versa).

We did not move all your goalscapes to the web app for you because there are still some features in Online that are not yet supported in the web app. So if there is something that you consider essential to your current use of Goalscape, you can carry on using Online until it is supported in the web app.

For details of the differences in functionality and an idea of our development priorities, see the Current and Future Features page.

As a long-time Goalscaper we'd love to hear your opinion on the web app.

Have a tremendous '22!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by K MCDOWELL on 19 Jan, 2022 10:55 PM

Richard,

how are you doing?   Yes, I am a long time fan/user of Goalscape.   I have had several companies i've worked for in the past use it. 

I have converted the maps to the web version.  Thanks for your help, as always.   I'll play around with the new version and send you some feedback.  

Cheers

Sent from iCloud

On Jan 18, 2022, at 7:25 PM, Richard Parslow <[email blocked]> wrote:

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================
    Subject: Files

Hello Ken

Good to hear from you again!

Don't worry: all your goalscapes are still in the **Goalscape Online** product you used before. To access them, you need to use the **Goalscape Online app**; if it is not already installed on your computer you can download it [here](https.connect.goalscape.com).

When Goalscape Online starts you will see the familiar sign-in screen (see screenshot); and when you sign in there all your existing Online goalscapes will appear in your workspace (or, if Closed, will be available from the list under the Home tab).

Your Goalscape subscription gives you full access to the [new web app](https://goalscape.app) as well as to Online. So if you want to 'migrate to the new world' you can easily transfer your Online goalscapes there – see the video + instructions on our [blog](https://goalscape.com/en/blog/migrating-goalscape-projects-to-new-goalscape-web-application). Please note this is currently a _one way_ process and there is no sync: changes made to a goalscape in the web app will not be reflected in the original version in Online (and _vice versa_).

We did not move all your goalscapes to the web app for you because there are still some features in Online that are not yet supported in the web app. So if there is something that you consider _essential_ to your current use of Goalscape, you can carry on using Online until it is supported in the web app.

For details of the differences in functionality and an idea of our development priorities, see the [Current and Future Features page](https://goalscape.tenderapp.com/kb/known-issues/goalscape-web-application-current-and-future-features).

As a long-time Goalscaper we'd love to hear your opinion on the web app.

Have a tremendous '22!

Richard

View this discussion at our support site online: https://goalscape.tenderapp.com/discussions/issues/20754-files

---

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.
    <Goalscape_Online_app_sign-in_screen_Mac.png>

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 19 Jan, 2022 11:58 PM

Hi Ken

Marvellous! Please let us know what you think of the web app.

In case you missed our announcement, we are doing a free webinar on Olympic-Level Performance through Visual Goal Setting tomorrow January 20 at 16:00 UTC – you can register here. There will be short presentation, then a Q&A session.

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac