Font styles could not be loaded

08 Nov, 2016 05:18 PM

I just updated Goalscape desktop to 2.9.0 (build 3831.1365) and now I get a "Font styles could not be loaded" error message any time I try to load my project. If it just gave me one font, it wouldn't be any big deal - but it makes the graphic blank - and the labeled graphic is the whole reason I bought Goalscape to begin with...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 08 Nov, 2016 05:31 PM

Hello Malcolm

Sorry you have been having trouble.

Nearly all download and installation problems are due to an issue with the local Adobe AIR environment – and we believe that may be the case for you here. So please could you try the 'uninstall Goalscape Desktop and Adobe AIR fix': there are full step by step instructions for doing this on our Known Issues page.

If problems persist please post again with the following information:

• Make and model of your computer

• Screenshots of how your projects appear (showing whether the goal name appears in the header of the panel for the selected goal) and any error messages you are seeing

• If an error message has a 'Details' button please click it and C&P the full text here (click anywhere in the text field and press Ctrl + A to select all, then Ctrl + C to copy).

I confirm that we are working on a Captive Runtime version of Goalscape Desktop, which will make the application independent of the local AIR environment.

All the best

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac