Maintenance on goalscape connect?

Michiel Schok

01 Feb, 2017 09:54 AM

Hi,

Last thursday (jan 26) it seemed impossible to connect and login to Goalscape connect.
I was experiencing this issue at around 11am CET. Could it possibly be maintenance on the server side?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 01 Feb, 2017 11:20 AM

Hello Michiel

Sorry you had a problem – thanks for taking the time to report it here.

We did not receive any warnings or reports of any server downtime last Thursday; we have however found a series of interruptions to your session in the 5 minutes between 0958 and 1003 UTC (1058 and 1103 CET), indicated by your status changing from online to offline a few times. As you know, even if there had been a connection issue at your end, that would not have ended your session (ie you would still have been signed in), so we are conducting further investigations and we will post here with any news.

If you have any trouble signing in or using Goalscape Online in the future please post again with details: screenshots of any error messages are always useful – and if there is a Details button please click it and C&P the full text here.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

All the best

Richard
    PS I can confirm that we do not do server maintenance during European or US business hours: major updates are always performed overnight at weekends; and interim updates (for urgent fixes) are issued between 0200 and 0500 CET on weekdays.

2. 2 Posted by Michiel Schok on 01 Feb, 2017 12:09 PM

OK, thanks for your reply.
    This was the second time this happened to me. Good that you mention the connection issues, as that can be the root cause. Will investigate that further on my end.
    Michiel

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 06 Feb, 2017 09:09 PM

Hi Michiel

I can confirm that the connection issue was definitely not at our end: our servers were up and available 100% of the period you mentioned. The interruptions to your session must have been due to a connection issue at your end.

We recommend that you contact your ISP or IT support about the problem.

All the best

Richard

4. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 06 Feb, 2017 09:09 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

25 Apr, 2017 07:37 PM
25 Apr, 2017 01:07 PM
07 Apr, 2017 11:05 AM