trying to save and download my reports is not working

Ben Batt

01 Dec, 2017 12:47 AM

Hi there, when I try to download the PDF to vector image, I'm not getting any download action and it is not saving anywhere. The report runs but nothing happens. Could this be a browser issue? I'm using the latest version of Safari.

Pls advise. thanks,
ben

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 01 Dec, 2017 02:09 AM

Hello Ben

Sorry you have been having trouble – thanks very much for taking the time to report it.

The short answer is 'yes, probably'. Safari has known issues with many Flash applications, not just Goalscape Online. Please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash installed and Enabled in Safari (Safari > Preferences > Websites > Plug-ins).

If that does not work for you, please try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (Chrome uses its own Flash plug-in so it is always up to date) – and post here to let us know if that fixed the issue.

When you click Download As > Download as PDF Vector image you should see 3 popups as the report is generated, the last of which offers a Save (see the attached screenshots). After you save the file you can open it in Adobe Reader (or any other PDF application).

You can also use Download As > Show Report Options, then select the PDF Vector icon at the top of the Report Options screen and adjust the goal name font size globally, or select the number of levels to include.

Note: if you select a larger 'paper size' (up to A0), then click 'Generate full preview' you will need to scroll down the preview panel to find the image, then use the '+' button at the foot to see it properly. We are aware that this display could be better and we are working on a way to improve it.

If problems persist after you have installed and enabled Flash in Safari, or if it does not work in Firefox or Chrome please post again and we will investigate with the utmost urgency.

Thanks again for contacting us about this.

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac