transferring my desktop license

clyde lindsay

27 Mar, 2018 06:50 PM

Hello,

I bought a desktop license some years ago. I now have a different computer and want to transfer the license. I asked how to do so about three weeks ago. I have had no reply. Please respond.

Thank you.

Clyde Lindsay

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 27 Mar, 2018 07:29 PM

Hello Clyde

Sorry you have had trouble.

Your previous message was apparently sent to [email blocked], which is not regularly monitored for customer communications. As soon as we found your message we responded here. Below is the relevant text, with the answer:

Hello Clyde

Good to hear from you again.

All you need to do is to download the latest version of Goalscape Desktop from our website here. When the application starts, accept the EULA and Activate the software by entering your username and password at the Welcome screen, exactly as you have before.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

If there is anything else you need please post again.

All the best

Richard

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Richard Parslow on 27 Mar, 2018 07:36 PM

PS There was a subsequent discussion on a similar subject here, to which we also responded:

Hello Clyde

Good to hear from you again.

I confirm that you have a Goalscape Desktop perpetual single-user license under username [email blocked]; and that you have spare permissions available to activate new installations of the software.

So all you need to do is to download the latest version of Goalscape Desktop from our website to your new computer. When the application starts, accept the EULA and Activate the software by entering your username and password at the Welcome screen, exactly as you have before. If you have lost your password you can reset it here.

Your Unlimited monthly subscription for the separate yet compatible web application Goalscape Online expired last June and your account reverted to Free user. You can regain full access to your existing Online projects and create an unlimited number of new ones by purchasing a new Unlimited subscription for just $6 per month or $66 per year on our Plans and Pricing page.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

If you have not received the email notifications of our previous replies please check your spam or junk mail filter. We have also written to you from [email blocked] with the links to your discussions.

Best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac