Goalscape on Android 12,2 tablet

Paul

19 Apr, 2018 11:02 AM

Hello Goalscape Crew,

Does this sequence of screenshots explain my problem? I have got gScape to work in the past, but the proceedure seems excessively complex, or is it just me.

I am using Puffin browser/ Dolphin kept crashing). And wishing to proceed with a new trial with a view to buying, especially for presentations.

Thank you,
PaulSchuback

My new operating email address is** [email blocked]

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 19 Apr, 2018 11:30 AM

Hello Paul

Good to hear from you again.

To use Goalscape on your Android device you need to use Goalscape Online.

You can access the full web application using the Puffin browser (which supports Flash applications). Or you can use the free Goalscape Mobile app – it's on Google Play (or just search for 'Goalscape' on Google Play).

Goalscape Online also runs in any major browser on any Windows or Mac desktop or laptop computer (requires the latest Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled in the browser).

You have a Free user account under your username [email blocked], which means you can create 1 project (30 goals maximum) and share it with any number of others – you can even give them Edit access to your shared project.

From your screenshots it appears that you are trying to download Goalscape Desktop to an Android device. Goalscape Desktop is standalone desktop software for any Windows or Mac desktop or laptop computer – and it requires Adobe AIR to be installed on the computer. Goalscape Desktop is not an Android app and cannot be installed on an Android device.

If there is anything else you need to know please post again.

May you achieve great goals!

Richard

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Richard Parslow on 19 Apr, 2018 11:42 AM

PS If you are going to use Goalscape for presentations we recommend you use a 'proper' computer and browser (either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome – and Chrome uses its own Flash plugin so it is always up to date). You should also ensure that you have a fast, reliable internet connection at the venue.

You may also be interested in Marcus Baur's video Using Goalscape for Presentations, Meetings and Projects and Emmett Lazich's blog article Easy, Memorable Presentations the Goalscape Way.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac