Goalscape Desktop

Mac Mini
10.13.6 High Sierra

Goalscape

AIR

Update Version

---

Every time I try to update Goalscape, it fails with the following message:

"The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author."

I've had Goalscape for a very long time and I believe I can install a FRESH version of goalscape ... but on this particular computer, I cannot actually upgrade each release. Is this an AIR problem or is these something to do with Goalscape?

Thank you,
-Luther

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 13 Nov, 2018 08:47 PM

Hello Luther

Sorry you have had trouble.

Don't worry – Goalscape Desktop is (and always has been) fully certificated: the message referring to a 'certificate problem' is misleading – it actually indicates that there is an issue with the Adobe AIR environment on your machine.

The solution is to do the full 'uninstall and reinstall Goalscape Desktop and Adobe AIR' fix: step-by-step instructions are on our Known Issues page.

Should you need to re-Activate your installation, you can do so by entering your Goalscape username and password at the Welcome screen. If you have lost your password you can reset it here: http://goalscape.com/accounts/password/reset.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac