Desktop Version Not Working!

cornelvdv

07 Nov, 2020 02:10 PM

Good day

Because all the new versions of Mac does not support flash anymore, I now have no access to any goalscape version anymore. I have purchased the desktop version, and I have a annual subscription for the online version. I also cannot access my profile to cancel my subscription. Because you have not released a version that runs without flash, I have now lost money. I have paid for a full year, but I am not getting a full year of access. I demand that you credit me for a part of my annual subscription!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 07 Nov, 2020 06:17 PM

Hello Cornel

Sorry you have had trouble – thanks for sending that screenshot.

Goalscape Desktop currently requires Adobe AIR (not Flash). The reason you are seeing that 'framework damaged' error message is that macOS 10.15 Catalina has 'quarantined' Adobe AIR. So the solution is to unquarantine AIR: full step-by-step instructions for doing this are on our Known Issues page under 'Issues with Adobe AIR under macOS Catalina'.

We are about to release a 'captive runtime' version of Desktop that will make it independent of the local AIR environment. Watch out for announcements...

Keep achieving great goals – and stay safe

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac