Goalscape connect: Postpone activatation?

marvin17

31 Aug, 2013 03:59 AM

Hi, I would like to buy goalscape desktop and start using the included 6 months goalscape connect subscription at a later stage, when I have familiarized myself with the features in detail.

Is it possible to postpone the activation of the goalscape account (like 3 month after purchasing the desktop version)?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 31 Aug, 2013 06:38 AM

Hello Marvin

When you purchase Goalscape Desktop the free 6-month Goalscape Connect subscription starts immediately – this process is automatic and it is not possible to defer the commencement date.

The major functionality in Goalscape Connect is the same as that of Goalscape Desktop; it also has some cool collaboration features for team working, like presence and update indicators and Goal Chat (per-goal IM with inline attachments and email notification options). See the attached 'Goalscape Connect summary' PDF.

You can try Goalscape Connect before you buy: click the green 'Register for free' badge on our home page, or the 'Sign up for free' link on the sign-in screen itself. Goalscape is very intuitive and as well as the Help text there are explanatory 'infopoint' videos within the software itself. So the 2-week free trial should be plenty of time for you (and your contacts) to familiarise yourselves with all the functionality.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac