Transfer Licence to New Computer

Grant Fisher

24 Sep, 2013 01:39 PM

Hi Team,

My computer has stopped working and I can no longer use my Goalscape license on it. May please transfer it to my new computer.

Gratefully Grant

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 24 Sep, 2013 01:45 PM

Hi Grant

No worries – all you need to do is to download the free trial software onto your new machine by clicking the green 'Install free trial' badge on our home page. If the Install badge does not appear correctly it probably means that you do not have Adobe AIR installed on your new machine – you can follow the Steps on our Download page to download AIR first, then download and run the GoalscapeDesktop.air installer file.

When Goalscape Desktop starts, accept the EULA and Activate the software permanently by entering your username and password on the Welcome screen, exactly as you have done before.

If you have lost your password you can reset it again by entering your registered email address here. (That link is also on the Welcome screen itself.)

When you upgrade your equipment in future, you can uninstall Goalscape Desktop from one of your existing computers to free up an activation to use on the new (or reconfigured) machine.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by Iinet on 24 Sep, 2013 02:11 PM

You are a star I love your awesomely fast service very unique now a days congratulations!

Gratefully Grant

Sincerely Grant

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 24 Sep, 2013 02:23 PM

Splendid! I am glad it is all working well for you – and thanks for the great feedback.

Keep achieving great goals

Richard

4. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 24 Sep, 2013 02:23 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac