goalscape & mobile appli

Arnaud Pelletier

13 Dec, 2013 02:18 PM

Hi,

I am wondering if my iphone goalscape application can sync if I just have purchased desktop version?

Regards,

Arnaud

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 13 Dec, 2013 08:26 PM

Hello Arnaud

The free Goalscape iPhone app is a companion app for Goalscape Connect. It syncs with your online projects in Goalscape Connect to deliver daily goals and task lists to your iPhone (in text format); it does not support the Goalscape goal map UI or any of the major functionality of the full web application.

As you know, your perpetual Goalscape Desktop license includes a free 6-month subscription to Goalscape Connect.

Please note though that there is a known issue with the free Goalscape app on iPhones running iOS 7. The free iPhone app still works on devices running any other version of iOS.

I confirm that we are developing new 'full native' versions of Goalscape for mobile devices (iOS and Android), which will be available early next year.

If you have an iPad you can access Goalscape Connect direct, rather than using the iPhone app. To do so you first need to install the free Puffin browser: unlike the standard iPad Safari browser, Puffin supports Flash applications. So you can use Puffin to access Goalscape Connect on your iPad, with full functionality.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac