Account Info

Ian

16 Dec, 2013 11:08 PM

Where can I go to change my email address? Set my own password?
I love your product, but those features should be obvious.
Also do you have a team plan for our office to collaborate? Or do we have to buy individual plans for everyone separately?
What does it take to set up the sync locally?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 17 Dec, 2013 12:24 AM

Hello Ian

Thanks for your inquiry – and for the great feedback.

I understand that you have registered for the Goalscape Connect trial – you should have received an email from admin[at]goalscape[dot]com (subject Goalscape Connect Trial Registration) with your username, password and other information.

You can log in to your account on our customer database here with your existing credentials and click Edit to change your email address and/or password. That link is in the penultimate paragraph of your registration email; and there is a 'lost password' link on the Goalscape Connect sign-in screen itself.

To use Goalscape Connect in teams everyone needs their own account – your colleagues can register for the free trial as you did. Then you will be able to share your Goalscape Connect projects with them and try out the collaboration features (see the attached PDF).

We do a scale of discounts for multiple sales, starting at 15% for 10 user accounts. If you would like a quotation for such a deal please confirm the likely number of users and we will email you direct.

Note too that those who only need to read your shared projects in Goalscape Connect do not need a paid subscription: they can register for the free trial and simply allow it to lapse – users with expired trial accounts can still navigate and read all their projects (and any that have been shared with them).

If by "what does it take to set up the sync locally?" you are referring to a private cloud or corporate intranet installation of the new Goalscape Enterprise product (see announcement here), please confirm the likely number of users and we will send you a full proposal. As a guide, the SaaS Private Cloud application is for a minimum of 10 users and the Corporate intranet version is for a minimum of 50 users.

If I have misunderstood what you are asking here please post again to clarify.

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac