Trial?

Paul Schuback

29 Jan, 2014 04:40 AM

Hello, I recieved a trial on my phone which I did not open as I found out Mandala design would not function on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II).

I am still interested in considering Goalscape for my Notebook and home PC. If I want to proceed with a purchase, is it possible to run a free trial on either my Notebook or PC? What do you recommend?

Thank you,
Paul Schuback

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 29 Jan, 2014 10:14 AM

Hello Paul

Goalscape Desktop runs equally well on laptop or desktop computers running either Windows or Mac OSX, so you could try it on both your machines! The perpetual single-user license allows you to install and activate the software on two machines concurrently, so you will be able to use it on both after you purchase.

Goalscape Connect trials require a unique username based on your email address. We have given you another 2 weeks on your trial to allow you to try it on both your machines (and on any computer connected to the Internet).

You are also registered for the beta test of the new Goalscape Mobile app for Android and iOS. Note that as the screen sizes on (most) mobile phones are too small to display the Goalscape goal map UI, the mobile app will be a companion app for Goalscape Connect, which will sync with your online projects to deliver the goal hierarchy to your phone (in text format), with access to the panel information (goal attributes).

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac