How can I save my completed tasks/goals?

efernandez

10 Feb, 2014 04:12 PM

Seems to me that when I complete a goal there is no way to save it, other than delete it. Is there a save function or a way to keep track of the completed activities?
Thanks in advance for your response...

Ed

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 10 Feb, 2014 06:08 PM

Hello Ed

The best way to keep track of all your completed goals is to leave them in your Goalscape projects! Then they will still be visible, with all their details accessible; furthermore their contribution to aggregated Progress will be maintained, providing a more accurate overall picture.

You can always use the Highlight sidebar to display only your uncompleted goals – just open the sidebar and check the 'Hide completed goals' option at the foot.

If you really want to delete all your completed goals as you go, you can save a snapshot of your Goalscape project before you do each round of goal deletions. And if you include a timestamp in the .gsp filename each time you Save, you will have a complete (and easily referenceable) record of all your previous versions of the project.

(In Goalscape Connect you can use the Download GSP feature to save snapshots of your project.)

All the best

Richard

2. 2 Posted by efernandez on 11 Feb, 2014 01:48 AM

Thank you Richard. Will do.

3. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 11 Feb, 2014 10:44 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac