sync

Paul

20 Dec, 2014 05:28 PM

Hi,

I use Goalscape on my laptop computer. Is there an app to allow me to look at my charts with a iPhone or iPad?

Thanks,
Paul

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 20 Dec, 2014 07:09 PM

Hello Paul

Thanks for your inquiry.

You can already use your iPad to access the web application Goalscape Connect. To do so you need to use free Puffin browser (unlike the standard iPad Safari browser, Puffin supports Flash applications).

We are working on a full native version of Goalscape for the iPad, which will probably be released next year.

Our Goalscape Mobile app is nearly ready for beta testing. Since mobile phone screens are too small to display the Goalscape 'goal map' UI with proper access to the full functionality, the Goalscape Mobile app will be a companion app for Goalscape Connect, showing current projects, goals and tasks in a text hierarchy format. Users will need to maintain a valid Goalscape Connect account to use this app.

We have added you to the Goalscape Mobile Beta Test team – when we release the beta version we will let you know. If you do not wish to participate please post again and we will take you off the list.

Cheers!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by Paul Shaia on 20 Dec, 2014 11:48 PM

Hello Richard,

Thank you very much for the information! I am glad to hear you are working on a native version for iPad.

I do love the product, but only use it for a single chart documenting my personal goals. As such, it’s hard for me to justify €89 per year to be able to look at this chart on a mobile device … so I may stick with just looking at my chart on my laptop.

Best,
    Paul

3. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 21 Dec, 2014 10:53 AM.

4. Richard Parslow re-opened this discussion on 21 Dec, 2014 11:05 AM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 21 Dec, 2014 11:05 AM

Hello Paul

OK – we look forward to welcoming you aboard!

Enjoy the Holidays

Richard

6. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 21 Dec, 2014 11:05 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac