Download Scape on Android

bill

11 Mar, 2022 03:37 PM

Hi Richard,

I am using GS on my Android Tablet and phone and it does what I need pretty well.

I have found when I lose cell service I am not able to drill down into a plan. Is there a way to download a plan to a tablet or phone so I am not dependent on cell data service?

Bill

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 11 Mar, 2022 05:48 PM

Hi Bill

Glad you like using Goalscape on your Android devices – we are continuing to work on our 'Optimize for smaller screens' goal and we are planning further improvements.

Yes: right now you need a working internet connection to use the web app. The new codebase will though allow us to build a 'web-enabled app' that you install on the local device, and that will work offline as well as online (it will sync when your connection is restored). We expect to deliver this in the medium term – possibly before the end of this year.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by bill on 11 Mar, 2022 07:02 PM

while I have an interet connection, Is there a way to download subgoals and notes so if I lose the connection, I can still access them?

The last screen I have accessed remains loaded even after losing internet.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 11 Mar, 2022 10:27 PM

Hi Bill

We are working on a reporting function to allow you to download your goalscapes as pdf, docx, csv, etc. In the meantime you can download/export a Goal List that corresponds to your current view (Centered or not) and any selections in the Focus filters; that does not though include the Notes.

Best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac