Due Dates Pop-Up Window

Isiah Sanchez

31 Aug, 2016 04:07 PM

Hi,

I bought this software a couple of months ago and I love it. It's simple to use and helps me visualize and break down my goals and into small manageable tasks.

There are a few things here and there that I believe could be improved on. In particular, I think a separate area within the workspace, (perhaps a pop up window) that lists tasks with their specified due dates would be of great use. I find myself spending too much time clicking on the pieces of the pie chart one by one in order to figure out which tasks I need to do. There needs to be a better tool within the software to manage and track due dates of all the tasks that needs to be done.

Please consider this.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 31 Aug, 2016 05:03 PM

Hello Isiah

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your feedback.

You can use the Highlight Sidebar to display your goals (and a Goal List) according to selections made by Date, Responsible or Tag. Right now the date selection is only by Start date (to show current goals); we are about to release an upgrade that includes selection by Due date as well, as you suggest.

You can export the Goal List via the clipboard and paste it into a separate task management tool or Calendar. There is a short video about using the Highlight Sidebar here.

Note too that your Goalscape Desktop license includes a free 6-month Unlimited subscription for the web application Goalscape Online. So you can sign in here and click the 'up into the cloud' button at top left to upload your Desktop projects.

Then you can also use the free Goalscape Mobile app to access and update your online projects (iOS or Android). Goalscape Mobile is a companion app for Goalscape Online that syncs with your online projects to deliver daily goals and tasks to your mobile device (phone or tablet) in an indented text hierarchy – ie as a goal list (with Complete checkboxes). We are working on enhancements for Goalscape Mobile that will make it a more powerful ToDo app.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac