presentation

Andras Banky

15 Jan, 2017 11:27 AM

Hi,
It would be great value if I would be able to project out to the audience only the chart (map) and nobody else only me could see Notes on my own computer screen (similar to PowerPoint presentation option).
Cheers,
Andras Banky

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 15 Jan, 2017 01:07 PM

Hi Andras

Thanks for your post.

For truly great presentations you have to be passionate and knowledgeable about your subject. Your best performances do not need a full script or even detailed notes: you can just use bullet points in your Notes on each goal as 'triggers' to ensure you cover all the points – and of course you can share these notes with your audience (exactly as you would show text slides in a linear presentation). It's easy to create a handout too: you can pre-edit the pdf export to display only the Notes for each goal.

If you are using a 'live' work project you can create a Custom Notes field to display in any presentation (to ensure you do not reveal any confidential information in the full Notes).

Interestingly, Emmett Lazich just posted a blog article Easy, Memorable Presentations the Goalscape Way – and you can watch Marcus Baur's video Using Goalscape for presentations, meetings and projects.

Enjoy your Goalscape presentations!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by andras.banky on 15 Jan, 2017 04:48 PM

Hi Richard
    Thank you for your notes on Notes. I accept your point although some time it is useful to have reminders for yourself. They can be bullet points.
    To sum it up I agree with you, presenters have to have the necessary knowledge, and have to be passionate on the subject.
    Cheers,
    Andras

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 15 Jan, 2017 04:49 PM

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac