Crafting a company Goal

Henry Samson

02 Oct, 2020 09:41 AM

Hi Team,
Kindly help me craft/ formulate a goal that covers the following thematic areas:
1. Research
2. Supply Chain
3.Translation
4. Sanitation Service
5. Laundry and drycleaning.

Thank you

1. 1 Posted by Henry Samson on 02 Oct, 2020 09:45 AM

Kindly proceed

2. 2 Posted by Henry Samson on 02 Oct, 2020 10:04 AM

Hello Team,

But is it possible to get exert answer to what I have requested for?

Kind regards.

Henry

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 02 Oct, 2020 10:35 AM

Hello Henry

Thanks for your inquiry.

As a Goalscape Free user you can create 1 project (30 goals maximum), for any undertaking. So for a Business project you need to choose a Main Goal name that is succinct and motivating (eg 'Build An Exceptional Business'). You can add your areas of concern (Research, Supply Chain, Translation, etc) as Level 1 subgoals around the central Main Goal (and adjust their sizes to reflect their Relative Importance). Then you can break down each of those goals into further subgoals, all the way down to the bottom level 'tasks'.

I have attached a screenshot of an example 'Business' project.

You will find some useful tips in our blog articles Introduction to Goal Setting and Why the Visual Overview is Vital for Success.

There are some Business examples on our Templates page that you can download and re-upload to your personal account. Note though that as you can only run 1 project, in order to use one of these templates you will first need to Delete your original project (the blank one that appears when you first sign in). If the template has more than 30 goals you will still be able to use it (and rename and move the existing goals); you will however not be able to add any more new subgoals.

The Unlimited subscription allows you to create an unlimited number of projects of unlimited size, which means you can upload as many Templates as you like (and add more subgoals to them).

If I have misunderstood what you are asking here please post again to clarify.

Enjoy the journey – and stay safe

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac