Passpword

nick

26 Aug, 2014 07:40 AM

Hi

I cant seem to log into my goalscape any more, I have tried to change my password but still no luck?

Please advice

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 26 Aug, 2014 08:17 AM

Hello Nick

You have a valid Goalscape Connect trial account so you certainly should be able to sign in to Goalscape Connect here. Even after your trial expires, you will still be able to sign in – you will be able to View your online projects and any shared with you; you will not however be able to update them.

Goalscape Connect is working perfectly and we have not heard from anyone else who is having a similar problem. You can test whether you have correctly reset your password by logging out of your account on our customer database and using the same username/password combination to sign in again here.

If you still have problems signing in to Goalscape Connect please post again with a screenshot of what you see when you try, plus the following essential information:

• Your Operating System and version

• The browser and version that you are using (as a test you may also wish to try using Mozilla Firefox)

• Your installed version of Adobe Flash Player (you can download the latest version here)

• How you connect to the Internet (direct Ethernet/WiFi or via a LAN)

• Details of any firewall or AV software you are running (and whether this has changed since your last successful sign-in)

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac