Logging in to Goalscape

Martin Green

01 Sep, 2014 08:47 AM

Hi,

I am having a problem opening Goalscape. We had a trial period and took out a full licence back in April. I did not manage to log on at the time but because a colleague was using the package, I didn't follow this through. Now I need to access his document. I have changed my password in the hope that I would be able to access. However, I still get stuck at the same point - asking me to input my email and password to activate the account. This then fails. Can you please help me.

Martin Green

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 01 Sep, 2014 09:27 AM

Hello Martin

I confirm that you have a Goalscape account under your email address [email blocked] as username; and your Goalscape Connect subscription is valid to 29/4/15.

So you certainly should be able to sign in to Goalscape Connect here. For security you do indeed need to enter your username ([email blocked]) and your password at that sign-in screen.

Since you may have had trouble resetting your password, we have reset it for you: it is now temp001 and I confirm that this password is working perfectly. For full security you should now log in to your account on our customer database here (using the current credentials), then change your password (back!) to one of your own choosing.

If however you are talking about activating the Goalscape Desktop standalone desktop application, please note that your Goalscape Connect subscription does not include any Goalscape Desktop activations. You can however upload any Goalscape Desktop projects that you created during your free trial: sign in to Goalscape Connect, then click the 'up into the cloud' button at top left (see attached screenshot) and select the .gsp project from its place on your hard drive.

All your Goalscape Connect projects (including those that you may have Closed) are available from the User Projects List – to access this, click the Home tab (the leftmost tab).

You can share your online projects with other Goalscape Connect users – to do so, click the Share button at the foot of the screen, enter their username (full email address), assign the appropriate access privileges (Admin, Edit, View) and click 'Add'.

If you still have any trouble using Goalscape Connect please post again.

All the best

Richard

2. 2 Posted by Martin Green on 01 Sep, 2014 10:27 AM

Hi Richard,

Thanks for this. I have now successfully opened Goalscape.

We have another registered user here that we would like to add to our Goalscape Connect - he currently uses Desktop. His work email is [email blocked] though his Goalscape registered email is [email blocked]. Can you please action this and confirm when it is set up.

Regards

Martin

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 01 Sep, 2014 11:00 AM

Hi Martin

Great, thanks for letting us know. I am marking this discussion 'resolved'.

Regarding the separate matter of the subscription for Ben Chapman I have written to you by direct email.

Best

Richard

4. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 01 Sep, 2014 11:00 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac