Cannot open yet again

Jo Spall

02 Apr, 2015 08:26 AM

Hello - I haven't used Goalscape in a while, mostly because I keep running into the annoying problem I'm about to describe.

I launch Goalscape.
The welcome panel says "Your trial version has expired."
I already purchased Goalscape Desktop for 89 euros.
Activation attempts generate an error based on my credentials.

I reset my password... I uninstall and reinstall air and goalscape...but nothing works because the goalscape database "reads" my attempt to fix my problem as someone trying to exceed their allotted number of downloads. Honestly, if I was willing to pay the 89 euros, I think I should be trusted to uninstall and reinstall without this problem. That said...I'm about to ask for my money back.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 02 Apr, 2015 09:10 AM

Hello Jo

Your Goalscape Desktop perpetual single-user license allows you to install and activate the software on two machines concurrently – and your latest successful activation (on 14 January) used up your last available permission.

In case one of the previous activations was a mistake (or you have reinstalled your Operating System or hard drive) we have given you another extra permission, so you can go ahead and (re)activate your installation.

When you upgrade your equipment in future you can uninstall Goalscape Desktop from one of your existing computers in order to free up an activation to use on the new machine.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac