lifetime membership

Michael Bothe

15 Feb, 2022 01:33 PM

Hello,

as far as my memory tells me, I bought a lifetime license for goalscape. Now after logging into the goalscape website the screen shows: "VIEW ONLY MODE - Trial Expired" - what can I do to get access?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 15 Feb, 2022 02:10 PM

Hello Michael

Thanks for contacting us about this.

Yes: you purchased an Offline license for the Legacy Goalscape Desktop standalone software in 2016, and it is of course still valid. This means that you can download the Legacy Goalscape Desktop app and activate it on one computer at a time (any supported OS).

Your license included a free 6-month Unlimited subscription for the Legacy Goalscape Online cloud solution, which expired in 2017.

From your description you have logged in to the new Goalscape Web App (which is replacing the Legacy Online app). Although your Desktop license does not cover use of the web app, to to allow you to try it out we have just reinstated your Free Trial – so if you are still seeing the 'View Only Mode' banner, please refresh the browser page: the banner will update and you will have full use of the web app for 2 weeks.

If you want to see what your old goalscapes look like in the web app you can easily upload them – see the video + instructions on our Migrating goalscapes blogpost.

And if you love it, as a long-time Goalscaper you can take advantage of our Special Offer: buy a new Yearly subscription at the old price ($66.00). All the details (including the Coupon Code to use for your discount) are here. You can purchase on our website or by using the 'Upgrade' option in the web app itself.

If there is anything else you need to know please post again.

Enjoy the journey – more than ever!

Richard

2. 2 Posted by Michael Bothe on 15 Feb, 2022 04:49 PM

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me wich OS-versions support the desktop standalone software?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 15 Feb, 2022 05:16 PM

Hello Michael

You can download and run the Legacy Goalscape Desktop standalone app on any desktop or laptop computer running any recent version of either Windows or macOS.

If you have any trouble with the installation please post again with details of your OS and version, ideally with a screenshot of the entire application (or browser) window to illustrate the issue; and if there is an Error message with a Details button, please click it and C&P the full text here.

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac