Refund

asy966

15 Mar, 2022 06:33 PM

I want full refund, I think of monthly subscription.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 15 Mar, 2022 06:48 PM

Hello Aadel

Sorry that you do not like Goalscape.

Prior to your purchase of a subscription on 17 February, you had a Free User account from last July (which is still valid). You also had a 14-day Free Trial of the Web App, from 1 - 15 February, during which time you had access to the full functionality in order to give it a proper test prior to purchase.

Furthermore, prior to your purchase you started sixteen (16) discussions here, all of which we responded to promptly.

Our refund policy allows customers to cancel their subscription any time; and (notwithstanding the Free use of Online and Free Trial of the Web App), we will refund customers if they request it within 14 days of purchase. Our Refunds and Delivery Policy is part of the Terms you accepted and they are available on our website here.

So I regret that we cannot extend that period in this instance.

You have already canceled your subscription and it will expire on your next renewal date.

All the best

Richard

2. 2 Posted by asy966 on 16 Mar, 2022 02:26 AM

I prefer monthly subscription .

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 16 Mar, 2022 11:23 PM

Hi Aadel

I am afraid we cannot switch you to a monthly subscription and refund you – even pro rata. Not only would we have to give you most of the money back, all the extra admin and bookkeeping required would cost us even more money.

You are anyway much better off on the Yearly deal: over the year you save 2 months' fees.

You can easily change to a monthly subscription any time before your current one expires: login to the web app and click your initials to open the Account screen, then click your subscription, then 'Edit subscription'.

We are also convinced that if you make the best use of Goalscape, it will pay for itself very quickly! There are lots of useful hints and tips in our blog and we add more content all the time.

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac