Lost my Goals

Adam Billings

16 May, 2022 04:25 PM

Hello,

I have been working in goalscape for several years with my school and now I can't access any of my goals. My school has renewed their subscription and for some reason, when I sign in with my password, I am told that I have a 14day free trial and no goals are there.

Please Help.

Fair Winds
Adam Billings
[email blocked]
1-435-669-3201

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 16 May, 2022 06:12 PM

Hello Adam

Sorry for the confusion.

Don't worry: all your old goalscapes are still in the Goalscape Online software you and others at USDB have always used. So to access them, you need to use the Goalscape Online app: if it is not already installed on that computer you can download it here.

When the Goalscape Online app starts, you will see the familiar sign-in screen (see screenshot); and when you sign in there, all your existing Online goalscapes will appear in your workspace (or, if Closed, will be available from the list under the Home tab).

From your description, you logged in to our new Goalscape Web App (https://goalscape.app): it is back in the browser (no download required), with a fresh UI and some exciting new features.

Your login created a new Free Trial of the Web App and we have now applied your subscription to it: if you are still seeing the 'Free Trial' banner you just need to refresh the browser and it will disappear.

We have been discussing with Michelle Tanner the USDB migration to the 'new world' of the web app. When you are all ready to move, you can easily by transfer your old goalscapes (see the video + instructions on our Migrating goalscapes blogpost) and (re)Share them with each other.

If there is anything else you need to know please post again.

Keep achieving great goals!!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac