Update 2.3 in your Emailed Newsletter, Where to download?

Carl Peyron

29 Sep, 2010 08:14 AM

Maybe I was too fast when I couldn't find any links to the update in your latest Newsletter that I received today. Or was it there? I tried clicking on the Goalscape chart on the right and was redirected to this page:
http://www.goalscape.com/goalscape-download?utm_source=All+customer...

But there is only the Trial version 2.2 to download.

So what am I missing?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 29 Sep, 2010 10:29 AM

Hi Carl

Thanks for your message.

All the updates are automatic: since you are already a Goalscape Desktop customer you should have received the updates the last time you started the application (while connected to the Internet). A pop-up window should have appeared, notifying you of the availability of a new version and offering you the option to Download it now or later (that window also includes the Release Notes).

If you did not see that window, just start Goalscape now and it should appear. If you do not see it, you may have already downloaded the updates without noticing! You can check the version number within the application by clicking Goalscape > About Goalscape on the Menu Bar. It should be 2.3.1778.696: if it is anything else please post again.

Sorry if the email was imprecise: since we send the email after we release the automatic updates, most of our customers will have already seen the new version (unless they have Goalscape running all the time!). I shall remember to include a note about installing them next time!

We have also now updated the 'Install' button on the linked Download page - thanks for pointing out the fact that it showed "2.2" when you looked at it.

If there is anything else you need please post again. (You can also contact me direct via LinkedIn since we are now connected.)

All the best!

Richard

2. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 29 Sep, 2010 10:29 AM.

3. Carl Peyron re-opened this discussion on 29 Sep, 2010 11:22 AM

4. 2 Posted by Carl Peyron on 29 Sep, 2010 11:22 AM

Yes. Now it worked perfectly just like u said. Thanks.
    /Calle
    Skickat fr mobilen. Drfr ngt krt.

"Richard Parslow" <[email blocked]> wrote:

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 29 Sep, 2010 12:10 PM

Hi Calle

Great – I am glad to hear it.

If you would like to discuss corporate deals for Mind Your Brand, or for your customers in Sweden or elsewhere, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

May you achieve great goals!

Richard

6. Richard Parslow closed this discussion on 29 Sep, 2010 12:10 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac