license Problem

Abu Alaa

18 Feb, 2015 09:19 AM

i am from the "buchner & Partner" company , we bought 5 Goalscape license in the past years, each license works with the E-Mail adress from one employee in our company.
unfortunately left one of the employees our comapny, and the question i have, is it possible to use his/her License again?
the E-Mail adress from the employee is: [email blocked]

thank you
Alaa Abu Alaa
--
Alaa Abu Alaa
IT

Buchner & Partner GmbH
Lise-Meitner-Straße 1-7
24223 Schwentinental, Deutschland

fon: +49 4307 / 8119 404
fax: +49 4307 / 811938 404

mail: [email blocked]
inet: http://www.buchner.de/
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/buchner.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 1623 PL
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Buchner

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 18 Feb, 2015 11:51 AM

Hello Alaa

Goalscape Desktop is sold under a perpetual single user license. We are however prepared to allow you to transfer the license from [email blocked] to a different email address. To do this, you need to log in to the account on our customer database here (using the existing credentials), then click Edit and change the email address. After that you will need to use the new email address as the username for that account.

If you have lost the password for that account you can reset it by entering the username (registered email address) here. If you can no longer access emails sent to [email blocked] please post again with details of the email address to which you wish to transfer the license, then we will switch it for you.

All the best

Richard

2. 2 Posted by Alaa Abu Alaa on 23 Feb, 2015 08:59 AM

Hallo Support,

I have a problem with a license.
    When I try to activate my License with my E-Mail Address "[email blocked]", I can connect to the Website and use Goasscape Online, but when I try to activate my License for a Desctop Version . I get every time I try it.

What should I do?

Many Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Richard Parslow on 23 Feb, 2015 09:35 AM

Hello Alaa

Yes: your Goalscape Desktop perpetual single-user license allows you to install and activate the software on 2 machines concurrently. Our records indicate that you have reached the limit of activations on that account – the latest successful activation was just a few days ago (18 February 2015).

In case one of your previous activations was a mistake, we have now given you an extra permission on your account. So you can go ahead and activate your new installation with your username and password.

When you upgrade your equipment in future you can uninstall Goalscape Desktop from one of your existing computers – that will free up an activation for you to use on your new (or reconfigured) machine.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

4. 4 Posted by Alaa Abu Alaa on 23 Feb, 2015 09:58 AM

Hallo Richard,

That's right, I did activate it a few days ago, but it was the same machine, I Formatted the Machine which was activated, a few days ago, and I am trying to activate the same machine again.

But it works now ;-)
    Thank you a lot.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: Richard Parslow [mailto:[email blocked]]
    Gesendet: Montag, 23. Februar 2015 10:35
    An: Alaa Abu Alaa
    Betreff: license Problem [Questions]

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Richard Parslow on 23 Feb, 2015 10:36 AM

Hello Alaa

Thanks for the additional background information. Yes:reformatting a hard drive or reinstalling the OS clears the Registry, which is where the Goalscape Desktop activation information is stored.

Glad it is working OK for you now – when you upgrade your equipment in future you should uninstall Goalscape Desktop first.

Best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac