coaching

Jason

03 Jun, 2015 10:52 AM

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a digital coaching service and I am seeking a software platform that will enable me to monitor my clients goals and progress.

Does Goalscape facilitate this through any of its features.

Let me know. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 03 Jun, 2015 12:56 PM

Hello Jason

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes: Goalscape is ideal for coaching – in fact it started as a coaching and campaign management tool for Olympic sports (see Emmett Lazich's blog articles Gold Using Goalscape and High Performance Strategy Definition).

For sharing your coaching programs as online projects, the ideal solution is Goalscape Connect (https://connect.goalscape.com). It supports the same major functionality as Goalscape Desktop and has some cool collaboration features like presence and update indicators, shared attachments and Goal Chat (per-goal IM with inline attachments and email notification options). There are more details in the attached PDF.

You (and your clients) can register for the free trial of Goalscape Connect here: http://www.goalscape.com/register/trial_connect.

All those who need to be able to update the projects will need their own accounts. Many consultants and coaches like to provide Goalscape to their clients as part of a larger services deal – usually with a template of their strategy captured in Goalscape format, which is tailored to each client's individual goals and circumstances.

If you would like to know more about distribution arrangements (or anything else!) please post again.

Enjoy the journey!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac