Reporting-Options

sebastian.harm

12 Jul, 2019 10:30 AM

Hey there,

i am using the desktop-tool for quite a while now and i am very content with it.

One suggestion for reporting, i struggle to create precisely tailored reports for individuals or topics. There i suggest to expand the already implemented reporting-tool to get an option to filter on labels and/or persons.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
SH

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 12 Jul, 2019 01:28 PM

Hello Sebastian

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your suggestion here – and for the great feedback!

We are looking to extend the reporting options once we have delivered Goalscape 3.0 later this year.

In the meantime you can export goal lists according to Person(s) or Tag(s), or combinations of Person and Tag (and Due Dates) using the functionality available In the Highlight Sidebar.

1. Select one or more Person(s) and/or Tag(s): goals that match your selections are highlighted in the goal map (and your selections persist when you use Focus View).

2. Click the 'Show Goal List' button: a popup will appear, displaying a list of matching goals. You can select Tree View or Table View: in Tree View you can check off your goals as you complete them; and in Table View you can Sort your goals by Due Date or Progress (or by Name, or presence of Attachments or Notes text).

3. You can Export your Goal List via the clipboard (in Table View this exports in CSV format). To print your list, import it into Excel (or any other spreadsheet tool) and print it from there. Or you can import the CSV into a calendar or task management tool.

Keep achieving great goals!

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac