Online atmosphere vs. Desktop atmosphere

Allen McFerron

09 Feb, 2022 03:21 PM

To be quite honest, I very much enjoy the feel and performance of the desktop version but also very much value the versatility of the online version (especially with the new image imbed capability). I am wondering if we could try to make the online software feel more like the desktop software, mainly in terms of the colors and display. I like everything about how the desktop software is visually.

This is sort of secondary to function, I know, but I am a strong believer in appearances and feel making a real difference in how we interact with our tools. Perhaps customizable is key in this regard.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Richard Parslow on 09 Feb, 2022 04:53 PM

Hello Allen

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback – especially with those illustrative screenshots.

Glad you like the web app's versatility and new features! And yes, you are correct: the new codebase allows us to do things that are simply not possible in the Legacy apps; and we are adding more new functionality all the time.

We are also working on new Day/Night themes and more color options. The logo too is an important element for business use, and we are working on that as well.

In case you missed our announcements, we are running Goalscape Open House webinars every Thursday at 11am EST, 8am PST. This week's (tomorrow) is fully booked; you can still register here for next week though (select 17 February in the drop-down).

Please come along – we'd love to hear your use case!

All the best

Richard

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goalscape please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac